• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

looking for used roller

markmc60

hello folks, I am looking for a used middle idle rollers for cat 613 sn 72m1363
the part number is 8J8170 or the new revised number is 3G3782
need the roller and shaft all together.
in the Dallas Texas area
any suggestions?

markmc60

truecountry

Occupation
Shop Manager and Tech
ill look at shop tomorrow we have a junk one engine blew up ..ill check my serial number to yours see if it fits and take pics it I think its worth a damn

truecountry

Occupation
Shop Manager and Tech
anything else you need if its able to swap ...I have links and half links brand new
fuel filters and air filters...old stock but still good

markmc60

anything else you need if its able to swap ...I have links and half links brand new
fuel filters and air filters...old stock but still good

I would think so. My dash is in pitiful shape. Tach doesn't work and such. I plan n making a different dash. But could use a good tach and cable. Is it permissible to pm you an email address?

truecountry

Occupation
Shop Manager and Tech
I would think so. My dash is in pitiful shape. Tach doesn't work and such. I plan n making a different dash. But could use a good tach and cable. Is it permissible to pm you an email address?
Mark the middle rollers are new just rusty ...My Boss said he had all new chains and rollers ,paddles replaced and back machine out the door and it blew motor ..I have pics
The tach is as he remembers doesn't work but doesn't know if or what happened to it ...pics of it too with dash