• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking at Case 420ct-3

fencefool

Was wanting to know about the machine operating capacity. One site said it could do 3001 lbs @ 50% and 2860 lbs @ 35%. Another said 2860 lbs @ 50% and 2000 lbs @ 35%. I was wanting to know if someone could explain how the numbers are calculated and what they are based on. I didn't know if I could lift around 3000 lbs off of a gooseneck trailer with it which would be helpful. Other than that the machine has 40 hrs on it with H pattern and standard flow auxiliary and no cab. Would like a 440ct-3 but the pocket book is complaining and I didn't know if the cab space was the same between the 420ct and 440ct. The price seemed decent to me but was wanting to know if anybody knew what a reasonable price for this machine would be? Thanks