• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Logging, Road Equip, and more, For Sale.

hazard

Occupation
Logger
We are going out of business, all our assets are for sale. Logging, Road, land and buildings. parts and pieces.
Some equipment available now the rest will come online when we are finished our current job.
Go to
www.wdmoore.ca and download pdf of list.
No prices yet will be doing this week. If you are very serious give ma a call.
Madill 124 Grapple Yarder, Cypress 6280 Grapple Yarder etc.
Pacific P16's Series 60 Auto. Kenworth 850's Series 60 standards, 121's
All located in Port Hardy and Winter Harbour BC

Last edited:

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
I would love to have that P16 in my old iron lineup. They are such cool trucks. Most likely my toy fund would dry up before we could reach agreement on one. Hard to justify to have just for a toy. I hope they do well with their sale and their future.

Junkyard

Occupation
Field Mechanic
I would love to have that P16 in my old iron lineup. They are such cool trucks. Most likely my toy fund would dry up before we could reach agreement on one. Hard to justify to have just for a toy. I hope they do well with their sale and their future.

It's only money :).

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
It's only money :).

I am actually thinking about going back to work part time. A company that bought out a couple of larger local engineering firms has asked about consulting and help set up projects, scheduling, etc. I am going to meet with them after we get back from hunting. I have gotten a bit spoiled and I don't want so much work as to let it get in the way of playing. My friend Bruce works part time for them reviewing electrical designs and infrequent project field visits and is real happy with the part time gig. Time will tell.

Junkyard

Occupation
Field Mechanic
I am actually thinking about going back to work part time. A company that bought out a couple of larger local engineering firms has asked about consulting and help set up projects, scheduling, etc. I am going to meet with them after we get back from hunting. I have gotten a bit spoiled and I don't want so much work as to let it get in the way of playing. My friend Bruce works part time for them reviewing electrical designs and infrequent project field visits and is real happy with the part time gig. Time will tell.

Well there ya go. More $$ for toys!