• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Lift Pump

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
I cant blame you one bit.. buying something online is scary in itself, let alone seeing a picture of an incorrect looking part.. with the correct part #..
ALOT of sites put a disclaimer NEXT TO the picture.. "not an actual representation" your part may differ..
In MY MIND, if your taking the time to build a website.. WHY NOT take the time to photograph what your selling.???
Glad it worked out..

TexasMachines

Disclaimers help when the inventory changes. Machines have a better view in person, I'd check out
Texas Machines . Zach has been helpful in finding Excavators. Heck, these machines even come with a warranty.

GaryHoff

Occupation
Heavey Equipment Mechanic
Have you tried cummins? All the case part numbers that start with J are actually cummins numbers. To cross them just change the J to a 3.

For example the case part number J904374 is cummins part number 3904374.

Good luck.