1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Lets see your "ultimate" service truck!

Discussion in 'Showtime!' started by DirtySouthTruck, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Numbfingers

Numbfingers Active Member

mechanic
    Nice! Who makes the boxes, and can you post a pic from the rear?

2. markshr151

markshr151 Well-Known Member

This is the Business end of my truck. We work on raido towers and ropes, capstan,cooler,vice and stuff all happen right here. After I got it sandblasted I could see how bad many of my welds were when I first built it. So I rewelded most of it and modified the attachment points for better peace of mind. Every thing gets a coat of industrial apoxy primer then scorpion truck bed liner on appropriate parts. I thought this project would move a lot faster. If I could only stop working so I could get some work done. IMG_1678.JPG IMG_1683.JPG

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  3. markshr151

markshr151 Well-Known Member

This is how it looked on the old truck. IMG_1390.JPG

mikebramel likes this.
  4. FSERVICE

FSERVICE Senior Member

looks good... its all bout what you need for your specific jobsite, its been said "its not what you buy but what you build that matters" & you are doing a great job!!