• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Leggo Version of the D9

RHIT02

A co worker has submitted his Leggo D9 TTT to leggo for consideration, note his email for help below. If you would like to also support this, follow the link.

TTTLEGGO.jpg

Most or all of you have seen my LEGO model of a CAT D9 dozer (which I keep at my desk, if you ever wish to see it again!). Many folks who have taken a look have expressed interest in having one for themselves; that I should show it to the LEGO Group and suggest they make it into an official set. This is what I am attempting now to do.

"LEGO Cuusoo" is a website for presenting an idea to the LEGO Group, and with enough supporters, the idea will be reviewed by them for commercialization. The number of supporters needed at this time for their review is 10,000. Here is the link to my CAT Dozer idea:

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/8708

If accepted for review, the LEGO Group would take care of the request for licensing of the Caterpillar brand. To support this project, you will need to make an account on the website and click "Support" on the above link. It will ask for a few thoughts on how specifically you support it.

I am very excited about the possibility presented here! If you are inclined to support this, you have my sincere thanks. I would encourage you to share this link with other friends and colleagues who would like seeing Caterpillar LEGO sets. 10,000 is a lot of people, but there are more people than that in our organization, and I think we could accomplish this.

Thanks for your time!

David Ellerie