• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Largest dozer?

mitch504

How the heck do you prove it to them, Nige? Most of the young'uns around here wouldn't believe it if you hit them in the head w/ a 12 lb sledge.

Oxbow

I'm on the "old guy" side of this, but I have learned that sometimes young guys see things clearly that us old guys miss due to a particular mindset. Maybe it has more to due with attitude than age. Bright young fellows with a great attitude and healthy respect for what the older hands have learned are a pleasure to work with.

fuknubcampr

Occupation
I.U.O.E. Local 12
D11R CD coal blade

Deas Plant,i think this is the blade Spanrz is talking about,it looks a lot bigger than a standard CD
I run a D11R daily and no GPS is necessary. I will say that you better know how to use the blade assist or your fighting a monster all day.