• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Largest dozer?

nextdoor

Occupation
Farming and playing in the dirt
Hi, R-n-R.
That is a root rake, is it not? It would certainly cover the ground a bit quicker than the 12 foot rake I had on a Cat 941 up at Hervey Bay in the mid-1990's.

You lucky bugger Deas, mine is only 10 ft on the D4! But all jokes aside that big fella would have been great doing new land work a few years ago. I now use a small one on a 920, not that they allow us to clear over here anymore but its still handy for fence lines ect.

dominikat12

First hi since i am new here.I am fan of big machines especially bulldozers but i dont have any personal exeprience with them.I have seen many videos about d575 and other dozers but i cant get it exactly how powerful they are.Can someone tell me can a d575a push down 1 meter in diameter tree or drag huge dump truck?These machines are going in far bigger category than d11r which is like 40 tons lighter.I am quite interested to know what feats of strenght they can do.Here in my village there is a 60 ton bulldozer komatsu and it was hanged up for a tank t 72 with a metal rope and the dozer outpulled the tank with ease.I can't imagine what a d575a can do.Sure its not a toy to play with but everyone has crazy ideas and freaked imagination when sees that machines of pure power.

alco

THe top of the rad guard has sloped corners, all d10's had square corners.

I see what you're saying, but it just looks too big to me to be a D9.

Last edited:

valerio

Hallo, We are the actually ovner of ACCO dozer ( ACCo Umberto was our friend) and tomorrow the dozer will be move at our home , for our collection of tractors. You can see it al my profile facebook: Robertodavide Valerio.
Arrivederci

JDOFMEMI

Thank you for sharing that with us. I am glad to see it is going to a good home. What about his other creations? Are you able to save more?

Welcome to HEF!

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to HEF valerio!:drinkup

valerio

dozer acco

Thank you for sharing that with us. I am glad to see it is going to a good home. What about his other creations? Are you able to save more?

Welcome to HEF!

unlucky no, almost all the machinery built by Acco are sold, stay here only the biggreder but it hasn't more the blad and the double wheel. Instead, in very good conditions and ready to work is the medium greeder ACCO.

dominikat12

I am quite interested to know whether the ACCO dozer can actually push more than komatsu d575? The acco is way too old i think even though it is heavier.

fiat41b

I am quite interested to know whether the ACCO dozer can actually push more than komatsu d575? The acco is way too old i think even though it is heavier.

the age doesnt mean anything, i like the fiat-allis 41 setting next to it, my 41 with a dirt blade would out push the d10 n we had and it was a total rebuild from cat twin tilt u blade blade to blade my strait semi u was actually little bigger i just think the my 41 worked better slot dozing down hill heavier 160,000lbs vs 147,000

grizly

Occupation
general freight driver
i think it has already been mentioned but...that ACCO is huge !!!
i think it would be bigger in the flesh...i love these machines..the only thing is they are too expesive for the local bloke to go out and buy one:)
there wouldnt be much that could stop that ACCO ,i think it could move anything maybe ...one could only guess what kind of price tag would be on it...out of trivial interest i'd like to know.

indian347

From what i understand and i could be wrong ,1st time this month is that they couldn't keep finals in the 41 they wouldn't hold up ! And you say ?

core

Occupation
heavy diesel tech
I have been looking after 2 komats'u D575A-1 dozers in recent months in the coal mine here in NZ, there aint nothing that will rip like one of these man, i used to be a cat man, and i see the attributes of each machine, but the D11T that is here on site would not even sniff its ass, and we have wound approx 150HP off the fuel pumps, otherwise it eats final drives like they were cotton candy. for ripping tight rock, theres no contest.