• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kubota KC 50

big builder

Hello Everyone,

I have an older Kubota KC 50 ( Short Track) tracked dump carrier that I have been rebuilding for a busy season. After finishing the engine ( new head, piston and rings) I have put some new undercarrage stuff on it and there are just a tonne of little items and adjustments that should be handled now. I would like to find a repair manual for this machine but I have looked everywhere online and nothing. Local Kubota dealer was now help either.

Does anyone out there have any ideas?

Thanks for any help.

big builder

You could be right.but I know they sell then here in Ontario Canada because they are quite popular. Some guys have two or three of them.

Popular with the rental places too.

I will keep up the search.

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
You could be right.but I know they sell then here in Ontario Canada because they are quite popular. Some guys have two or three of them.

Popular with the rental places too.

I will keep up the search.

I'd try the rental places. I have managed to borrow a few manuals from my local rental shop and photocopy. I actually looked for info on your machine today and I couldn't find any in the Down Under.

catguy

What has been stated is true some of the Kubota blue line was only available in some counties, also depending on the classification of the kubota dealer you went to also limits on what of the Kubota line they can help you with.

A kc 50 is an industrial line and most Kubota dealers an a under 100 hp tractor dealer.

pickles

Hey, I have a manual for my KC120H and it covers both the KC50 and the KC120....what do you need to know i could scan and send the info to you if you need

steve34s72

KC50 tracked dumper

Hey, I have a manual for my KC120H and it covers both the KC50 and the KC120....what do you need to know i could scan and send the info to you if you need

hi we are a narrow gauge railway in wales and have a kc50 and also desperately need a manual for it, is there any chance of you scanning and forwarding via email please, free cab ride waiting if u ever in mid wales.see corris.co.uk website e mail me at stevew@ and use details of our web address
many thanks steve