• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Komatsu PC27MRX Problems

1moon

I have a mini ex that I need some help with. The motor runs perfect and the blade goes up and down perfect, but the other controls won't work until I run it full throttle for 15 minutes or so. It seems a little weak after things start moving. I bought it that way so I don't have anything to compare it to except other minis that I have ran. Any suggestions? Thanks

squidrig

Occupation
cranberry grower
I would check the pilot pressure at startup and after it starts to work if it doesn't have linkage controls, there could also be a filter on the pilot system. There is a post by bremery called" hydraulic problem with pilot controls" might be a good read