• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Koehring 4470/4475 Teleskoop Wheeled Excavator

Finster

Hi folks,

I hope this is the best place to put this post. I'm guessing peoples' definition of "old iron" varies but since these machines aren't manufactured anymore (as far as I'm aware) I'm thinking it fits. If not, Admins please feel free to move this post.

I'm looking for information about Koehring 4470 and 4475 telescopic wheeled excavators. specifically the difference(s) between the 4470 and 4475 model. From pictures I've seen on the Interwebs it seems that the 4475 has outriggers on the back of the carrier, but is that the only difference? I've searched for spec sheets/information online but haven't been able to find the differences. I'm hoping someone here might know or have experience with these machines. Thanks in advance.

Brian
P.S. Adding a photo of one (if link works)

BSAA65LB

Occupation
Retired!
As much as I remember, the outriggers were the only significant difference. Minn Par did have some manuals manuals that could be downloaded.

Finster

Thanks for your reply and the tip about Minn Par having some downloadable manuals. I found a parts manual there. Still not sure of the exact differences but it's certainly a step in the right direction.

Brian