• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco SK210 Pump Problem

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
PARTS & SERVICE MGR. AMOUNG OTHER HATS @ KOBELCO D
jonboy,
you can try,
on the display there should be a blue screen change button.
turn key on,
depress blue button one at a time until the hours after engine oil change shows,
then press blue button and hold down not releasing for at least 10 seconds,
you should spot the display screen change then when releasing change back to the hours after oil change.
at this point use either the mode select button or buzzer stop to count the hours up or down. usually the maintenance clock starts at zero and counts to 500 before throwing the alarm. you can override by fooling computer the machine has already had 250 hours clocked this way. I recommend reseting back to zero. 500 hour intervals is best.
when you have counted to zero press the blue button to save it into the computer.
you might also try once you are able to change hours on the screen to push both the mode button and buzzer stop at the same time holding until the computer sets zero,
then push the blue button to save.

Sripola

Hi everyone. I am a brand new member and awaiting full member status to start my own threads at the moment. I have a question which probably doesnt belong on this thread but hope one of you guys could help me. I have just started exporting heavy machines out of Europe and have already ancountered a big problem!

I recently shipped a Kobelco SK210LC-6 (year 2000) Serial Y007-03595. Basically the guy i bought it from told me that the computer was gone and he replaced it with abrand new unit. Well now i have shipped it to my customer, the machine doesnt have any revs......just idles...............and cant turn on the hydraulics.

I would be very grateful for any help or if you have any ideas on troubleshooting the issue.

Thanks!

OldStuff

What did you find out & how bad was it?
I bought a 1984 K907C and the swing drive motor is loose at the base but the undercarriage is like 98%.
I have parts manual need Ops. & shop manuals.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
OldStuff

you may have you settings set to rceive email posts that get posted here.

jack.denison

I have a kobelco 135 SR. The #2 pump is staying engaged, it does not track well, the swing and some other functions do not work well at times, when I use another funtion the swing seems to work. While at an idle not being operated pump 1 shows 0 psi and pump 2 shows 4500 psi. When moving the thumb the psi goes to 0 but it is working fine. Any idea what is wrong with it?

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
PARTS & SERVICE MGR. AMOUNG OTHER HATS @ KOBELCO D
jack.denison
hi, when you're at your machine give me a ring.
work# 905-888-9070
home# 905-697-9626
i'll see what i can do.
adam

SK80CS

Hi Adam,
I have an SK80CS LF01-000540. I have a strange hydraulic problem. Left track is slow and will stop, Right side normal, Arm in is slow, Arm out normal, bucket close is slow, bucket open is normal. left boom swing is slow, right boom swing is normal. Slew appears normal, dozer appears normal, boom appears normal. If you engage the right track while using any of the slow functions, they speed up. We swapped the two main pressure lines on the pump and nothing changed.

Any ideas what could be happening ???

Arm out will also stall the engine, but I believe that's a different problem ...

Best regards,
Mick

masb

Hi

I have Mazkhh Derl Denso Komen Reel Ali digger Hino always facing us because of faults such as sensors code P 26350 & p0088 is a work to repair the holiday