• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco hydraulic excavators

Kobelco ireland

Occupation
Mechanic
sk75ur help

Hey there I have an sk75ur cranks runs perfect blade moves up and down strong but nothing else functions it is a grey market so I have found no info on it serial # is yr-00404 when I bought it I was told it started to move very slowly then just stopped all together so the old mam changed the pump well since then I have put original pump back on it and it seems to be working but still only blade works I tested all my solenoid valves and only one seems to be burnt out its a3 I belive. Its on block by battery closest to the cab. Other than that I do not know much im only 23 this is my first time on this type of thing any help would be greatly appreciated. Id really love a wiring diagram and fluid diagram if anyone happems to have one thanks
Hi the a3 solenoid that's burnt out is for the dead man lever. You will have to replace it. All hydraulic control are activated by this except the blade which has a cable

Kobelco ireland

Occupation
Mechanic
I have a kobelco sk300lc mark iv ycu -1127. my specific questions are what are vthe h , s, d, and fc functions for and during operation of unit which ones should be used? Also engine stalls while using hyd functions in fc mode. Is this normal?
Hi S mode is standard digging machine will run at around 90% throttle. H mode is hard digging machine will run at 100%. D mode changes hydraulic pumps so one pump works both tracks and other pump works boom, arm, bucket and swing. It's ment to allow you to track and work other functions smoothly. Fc is for fine control machine should work about 50% throttle. Stalling in fc would not be normal. The throttle may not be set correctly and causing stalling or pump may not be de-stroking correctly and stalling engine. Hope this helps

samsonv8

Hey dieselmax

I can't remember off the top of my head how to access the diagnostics. But could be the pump is not returning to neutral due a stuck solenoid etc. You can read the read outs of each solenoid from the monitor and perhaps find if something is reading a higher voltage than it should and you can then try unplugging that one to see if it affects it somehow.

But anyways you need the service manual as each screen tells you a different part of the electronic diagnostics. Pm me and I can send it to you by email

I suspect that the solenoid that sets pump angle for one of the pumps might be getting stuck or something. And that way the engine would be immediately loaded up during startup. And operating a lever kinda undoes it by moving it back and forth.

I'll have a look it at it later and come up with a better method to find the fault but pm me your email and I'll send you the manual so you can have a look yourself.
i have similar problem with a sk130ur have changed round solenoids and the pump still n2 pump on load

mr hatt

Ep80-90 for final drives and slew box
Since I posted I found a service manual. It is telling me 90 weight gl-4. The 80-90 might be easier to source than the monograde. One thing I can't find is the track tension adjustment procedure. The manual I have is a joke. It just says put grease in the fitting. Could you clue me in to the measurement procedure for a 210LC-6? Thank you.

Kobelco ireland

Occupation
Mechanic
This is what I useScreenshot_20170409-170948.png
Since I posted I found a service manual. It is telling me 90 weight gl-4. The 80-90 might be easier to source than the monograde. One thing I can't find is the track tension adjustment procedure. The manual I have is a joke. It just says put grease in the fitting. Could you clue me in to the measurement procedure for a 210LC-6? Thank you.
Screenshot_20170409-163957.png Screenshot_20170409-164121.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170409-170948.png
    Screenshot_20170409-170948.png
    479.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Gary Gladen

Good afternoon,
This is Donnie with WEI I run a 330 kobellco log loader I have a problem with my hydraulic system when I run about 3/4 to full rpm I loose all functions in the grapple and the heal
Also when I run my boom stick down it won't do anything until the stick is almost all the way down then it takes off at full speed if you run the machine at about 1/2 rpm it runs almost perfect.
We have replaced both pumps and most of all the pressure sensors aslo the boom down sensor is blinking on the screen

chris dials

ive got a 2005 kobelco 200srlc. the swingbrake solenoid indicator on the monitor came on and beeps when in operation. i had the kobelco mechanic come out and put a new solenoid on and it didnt fix the problem.
he suggested a short in the wire between computer and solenoid but seemed unsure as to what it is. anyone else encounter this problem. or know how to fix.

corrconst

ive got a 1995 kobelco 150. having an issue with the stepping motor. we installed new stepping motor, new harness that does the engine and stepping motor all the way to the computer. now we turn the key on and all the motor does is buzz for about 20 seconds and the "stepping motor off comes on in the display and beeps. not sure if there is a way to reset the computer or reset the stepper some way. dont really know where to go from here.

jeffrey56

1) are you having trouble searching for new o.e.m., remanufactured, reconditioned, or new aftermarket replacement parts?
2) is your machine acting up and not running the way it should?
3) do you require help pin-pointing the root cause of the problem?
4) do you have any unanswered questions?
5) are you looking for manuals specific to your model and by serial number?

please post your topics here. i will do my best to help out.
as i am also sure and gladly invite the other experienced kobelco mechanics on this forum to ring in with advice as well!

thank-you!
:)
I have a kobelco SK30UR, I think is a 2004 blue. I was grading with blade and hit tree with boom. that set an alarm off. now my boom will not rise and will not come to cab. the knuckle will move to the right but not left. the control box under seat is flashing 32. what does this mean and how do I reset.

jeffrey56

I am looking for information for my kobelco SK30UR. I have an alarm going off and my control unit is flashing 32. what does it mean and how do I clear it

Adam widrig

Hello I have a sk50ur-1 ser# yj-00821 with a yanmar 3tn100 engine. I'm having hyd problems with it. Every thing that has to do with the boom ( rotation, bucket curl, boom up-down, dipper In-out) it works for may be few min then stops. But both tracks work fine and blade works fine and the of set boom works fine. Got some fittings to check pressures and out of one side of the pump I got 3000psi when I track with it but any other function maybe 500psi if that. Checked pilot pressure for the controls is around 475-500. If any one has any input please let me know been pulling my hair out for last three weeks trying to figure it out. I have not been able to find any one with any info on this machine. Thank you

samsonv8

Each track has its own motor that is feed by hyd pump. Your pump should put out just as much flow to rh track and left hand. Track. Now the condition of the drive motor that is running slower is probably going to be bypassing internally via seals or displacement gears in motor. Check for scaring .in track motors
i put the bucket into stall and the tracks work perfect ,the pump 2 is on full power all the time

samsonv8

two low pressure sensors down and the main control valve worn and a broken wire

samsonv8

IMG_4693.JPG

IMG_4695.JPG

Sent from my iPhone

samsonv8

main.jpg looking for the one on the right main control valve sk 130 ur
was given part no lp22v00001f1 any ideas please

Kobelco ireland

Occupation
Mechanic
View attachment 170300 looking for the one on the right main control valve sk 130 ur
was given part no lp22v00001f1 any ideas please
Hi the new one on the left is for a 210/ 250 size machine. It has two different relief setting in the one valve. One for normal operations and one for heavy lift. The heavy lift relief is set 30 bar higher than the main relief. I have never tired it but in theory it should still work in your machine.

samsonv8

thank you but if you look at the top line through the rubber the lower shoulder is 1mm on the right and the left is 3mm so will not bottom

Kobelco ireland

Occupation
Mechanic
thank you but if you look at the top line through the rubber the lower shoulder is 1mm on the right and the left is 3mm so will not bottom
Ah yes I didn't look that close at the picture first. Is the old one building any pressure at all