• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco hydraulic excavators

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Baldwin Filters makes a clear see through filter BF7863 that is rated for diesel ,it has stepped barbed fitting.It will fit 1/4 and 5/16 hose.They also make clear filter for 3/8 ,1/2 which is about six inches long witch is see through .I don't have the part number handy but can get you one on Monday .

dieselmax

Occupation
Owner/ operator of machinery business
I have a Kobelco SK230-6 s/n: LQ08-04517, when you start machine the engine is under full load as if the hydraulics are under full load until you pull a servo lever or move aux pedal the engine retuns to no load. Any ideas?

digger_hunter

Hey dieselmax

I can't remember off the top of my head how to access the diagnostics. But could be the pump is not returning to neutral due a stuck solenoid etc. You can read the read outs of each solenoid from the monitor and perhaps find if something is reading a higher voltage than it should and you can then try unplugging that one to see if it affects it somehow.

But anyways you need the service manual as each screen tells you a different part of the electronic diagnostics. Pm me and I can send it to you by email

I suspect that the solenoid that sets pump angle for one of the pumps might be getting stuck or something. And that way the engine would be immediately loaded up during startup. And operating a lever kinda undoes it by moving it back and forth.

I'll have a look it at it later and come up with a better method to find the fault but pm me your email and I'll send you the manual so you can have a look yourself.

turbo6893

sk75ur help

Hey there I have an sk75ur cranks runs perfect blade moves up and down strong but nothing else functions it is a grey market so I have found no info on it serial # is yr-00404 when I bought it I was told it started to move very slowly then just stopped all together so the old mam changed the pump well since then I have put original pump back on it and it seems to be working but still only blade works I tested all my solenoid valves and only one seems to be burnt out its a3 I belive. Its on block by battery closest to the cab. Other than that I do not know much im only 23 this is my first time on this type of thing any help would be greatly appreciated. Id really love a wiring diagram and fluid diagram if anyone happems to have one thanks

Samaaron75

Help

I doubt the bad rpm sensor is the cause of the wrench on your screen, altho you do need a good sensor for the c1 controller to handle the engine and hyd pump output. It has been my expeirence the wrench meens bad c2 controller or bad dash. Both are expensive. The engine dose'nt rev up from the throttle controll? This is a function of the c1 controller and the stepping motor and "normaly" wouldn't put a wrench on the screen. It would say "CPU " or "STEP MOTOR FAIL". Is your serial# YPO or YPU?

I am confused on my sk150 lc mark /// can't get heat and cant find a solution don't think it's a thermostat cause it never overheats any help

RollOver Pete

Occupation
Operating Engineer/mechanic
SK135SR display language change

How on earth do you change the display from Japanese to English?
I apologize if it has already been posted but I can't find it.
SK135SR vin# YYO4-09745

rangga125

Problem Kobelco Sk200-6E

Hi all..

I need help with problem on my Kobelco.
kobelco accera SK200-6E YN-10
1. Safety lock problem.. The handle is not function.. Handle in neutral but machine still function.
2. Error on display monitor, ( travel 2 speed solenoid and powerboost solenoid ).
I' ve try to change new solenoid travel and powerboost, but the error still appear .
1,2 speed button and powerboos button is missing, are this cause the error?

Thanks

td9clyde

Occupation
Owner operator
Manual Book Kobelco

Hi all,

im looking for Manual Book / Manual Service & PART for Kobelco SK200 Mark VI

Thanks for help
I have the same machine with the Cummins engine the issues I have are my dash doesn't work the people who owned it put manual gauges and throttle cable in it...and to me it runs on the warm side where does your 200 run on temp? Cuz to me 200 degrees is running warm it shouldn't get over 190 imo.

td9clyde

Occupation
Owner operator
I have recently bought a kobelco sk 200 mark4 , I have a few questions . Where should the engine temp be running at ? It has the Cummins engine. And also would like to fix the monitor/ dash in it it doesn't work at all previous owner put manual gauges in it ....where do I start? Would like to fix the dash and throttle. Any help would be great

deereresurrector

Occupation
technician
1) are you having trouble searching for new o.e.m., remanufactured, reconditioned, or new aftermarket replacement parts?
2) is your machine acting up and not running the way it should?
3) do you require help pin-pointing the root cause of the problem?
4) do you have any unanswered questions?
5) are you looking for manuals specific to your model and by serial number?

please post your topics here. i will do my best to help out.
as i am also sure and gladly invite the other experienced kobelco mechanics on this forum to ring in with advice as well!

thank-you!
:)

samsonv8

hi deerersurretor nice to know someone is on to help .
have posted a few times and no response i have a sk130ur ,when i lift her up , and run tracks ,one at a time the right track runs faster , also have no fast track . just fitted as new main pump and pilot pump,

deereresurrector

Occupation
technician
Each track has its own motor that is feed by hyd pump. Your pump should put out just as much flow to rh track and left hand. Track. Now the condition of the drive motor that is running slower is probably going to be bypassing internally via seals or displacement gears in motor. Check for scaring .in track motors

deereresurrector

Occupation
technician
I have a kobelco sk300lc mark iv ycu -1127. my specific questions are what are vthe h , s, d, and fc functions for and during operation of unit which ones should be used? Also engine stalls while using hyd functions in fc mode. Is this normal?

deereresurrector

Occupation
technician
I was reading your post here and you happen to have the same machine ycu -SN . I have The YCU-1127 sk300lc mark4. I cant find any info on the S,D,H,and FC, fuctions .Do you happen to know the meaning to the functions ,and where they are surpose to used?

samsonv8

sk75ur help

Hey there I have an sk75ur cranks runs perfect blade moves up and down strong but nothing else functions it is a grey market so I have found no info on it serial # is yr-00404 when I bought it I was told it started to move very slowly then just stopped all together so the old mam changed the pump well since then I have put original pump back on it and it seems to be working but still only blade works I tested all my solenoid valves and only one seems to be burnt out its a3 I belive. Its on block by battery closest to the cab. Other than that I do not know much im only 23 this is my first time on this type of thing any help would be greatly appreciated. Id really love a wiring diagram and fluid diagram if anyone happems to have one thanks
have a look at main relive valve on the valve block