• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco hydraulic excavators

mulchmaster

Kobelco sk200-3 stalling/bogging problem

I found a screen on my 320 cat (Mitsubishi engine) it was in the banjo fitting that went from filter to the manual pump on the side of the engine. A little plastic filter that screwed into the inside of the fitting. Don't know if the Kobelco has one to. I actually own an sk250lc but haven't checked it yet. Good luck.

Thanks so much, it looks like that might be the problem!I took it out this am and it was half full of everything that ever got in the tank. Will run this afternoon and see if that clears up my problem. Thanks so much again looks like i might be able to work tomorrow.

southernman13

Occupation
Retired
Cool man. It's amazing what can be learned on this forum. I hope it does the job. I was thinking of adding a 3/8 inline plastic fuel filter between the tank and the first filter on the machine. I like o be able to see what's in there. I did this on my dozer and it was easier to see and cheaper to change out than the spin on filter. Good luck!!

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Hello Mr. Kobelco my friend has a Kobelco SK210 Mark 9 with DEF after treatment. From time to time we've had trouble with the DEF system several times it has been the exhaust sensor in the muffler and more recently the injector started leaking and the alarm bells started going off of course. The dealer came out and found the problem pretty quickly and it was repaired on warranty. I figure the DEF fluid probably froze and cracked during the winter and finally gave out a fault as it had been leaking down the back side of the engine for quite some time when the mechanic started sniffing out the problem. Now what I was wondering is if there are any delete kits for these Fiat engine's or at least some way of out smarting the computer and putting plumbing antifreeze in the DEF tank for winter time as this is Canada and we can have weather extremes of +40C to -50C in the winter?

kenghin

Exclamation Error Code: E1 (Pump P1, Propo-Valve)

Hi Mr. Kobelco

Recently i have encountered the above error code on my SK135SR. After this error has appeared, the left track & bucket movement are very slow, even at high flow.
I have tried to swap the solenoid valves between P1 & P2 (Main Pump Area), I even changed the P1 valve (DRDE5K-31/30C50) to a new piece, yet the problem persist.

What and where does the problem lies? Anyone to share their experience?

daplatten

SK70 Gray Market SER# YT03 05617
Stepping motor wont read the limit switch.
I have pulled the 4 pins from the Mechatronic plug #14-1 Green; 14-2 Black; 14-3 Gray shielding Ground; 14-12 Red; 14-13 white and ran my own shielding wire to the stepping motor and still nothing. I have by passed 14-14 purple power and separate black ground wire to the limit switch in the same way
The Stepping Motor is new, The RPM Sensor is new. I have taken it and my computer to another machine and plugged them in and they work fine.
I brought a good Mechatronic to my machine and still won't take the A adjustment.
The stepping motor goes to one side of the limit switch but does not kick back the other way, just sits there and clicks.
ANY IDEAS??????

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Hello Mr. Kobelco my friend has a Kobelco SK210 Mark 9 with DEF after treatment. From time to time we've had trouble with the DEF system several times it has been the exhaust sensor in the muffler and more recently the injector started leaking and the alarm bells started going off of course. The dealer came out and found the problem pretty quickly and it was repaired on warranty. I figure the DEF fluid probably froze and cracked during the winter and finally gave out a fault as it had been leaking down the back side of the engine for quite some time when the mechanic started sniffing out the problem. Now what I was wondering is if there are any delete kits for these Fiat engine's or at least some way of out smarting the computer and putting plumbing antifreeze in the DEF tank for winter time as this is Canada and we can have weather extremes of +40C to -50C in the winter?

Anybody have any idea if there is a DEF delete kit or some way of out smarting the computer to think it has DEF when in fact it doesn't? This one has the Fiat engine instead of the better Hino engine.

MDrepair

1994 Kobelco sk200 mark 3 ser#yqu0989

I cant figure out a hydraulic problem. Machine runs good but when youre working the machine something simple as extending the boom and stick at the same time machine will bog down or shut off. Machine will start right back up no problem, Ive replaced the lift pump, rebuilt injecgtion pump, nozzles, hydraulic pump, swapped computer with another machine, cleaned rpm sensor, and I'm getting ohm readings out of the sensors. I'm running out of ideas, any help is appreciated

southernman13

Occupation
Retired
Should be a banjo fitting on the line coming in from filter to manual prime pump.. there should be a small filter for n that banjo bolt. Remove it and clean it this may be your issue.

Rosky

2004 KOBELCO SK330 LC DYNAMIC ACERA

Hello, on my 330 Yesterday it was working normal its had its issues but while working it I let the machine idle and when I tried to move again nothing happened, the machine would move extremely slow or not at all. the pump was replaced maybe 900 hours ago. any ideas what would cause this?

vineyardmanager

Kobelco SK50UR??

Just purchased what I was told was a SK50UR. Im trying to hone in the year and model number with the the serial number which is: YJ0284

Any help?

Thanks!
Ken

Rosky

2004 KOBELCO SK330 LC DYNAMIC ACERA

Hello, on my 330 Yesterday it was working normal its had its issues but while working it I let the machine idle and when I tried to move again nothing happened, the machine would move extremely slow or not at all. the pump was replaced maybe 900 hours ago. any ideas what would cause this?

I broke that sensor replacing a hose, I looked it up, I think its a low pressure sensor, Would this be the direct issue the machine is having?

330lc1.jpg

Arfarmer

I have a Sk 210 LC (serial YQ09) we just finished some repairs and started it back up. On the display monitor "B113" would flash, and when you put the handle down to start operating the machine "Selector Code Failure" would flash on the monitor. Anyone know what either one of these mean? I have tried looking else where online but can't find anything

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Arfarmer
Here is the code meaning

B113 Disconnection of pressure sensor of optional selector positioning.

20161125_120512.jpg

What is your email address .I can email you the complete trouble code list .

Last edited:

Kobelcofarmer

Kobelco

Looking at 2003 kobelco mini x bluefish green was wandering how to read serial number to make shure it is a us model or a non us import model if that make a difference on avaibility of parts

RollOver Pete

Occupation
Operating Engineer/mechanic
Thanks so much, it looks like that might be the problem!I took it out this am and it was half full of everything that ever got in the tank. Will run this afternoon and see if that clears up my problem. Thanks so much again looks like i might be able to work tomorrow.

I wounder if this would also apply to a SK135SRLC-1E w/Isuzu 4BG1T Eng ?

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Found it...

Yep, that'll do it! I toss that tiny little filter screen, seems the smallest debris can clog them, and then install an inline strainer. If it's a 3/8" hose you can use a Wix 33270, it has a 120 mesh wire screen inside and is WAY bigger capacity than that tiny strainer in the banjo fitting.