• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

KOBELCO ED190 Bladerunner Stepper Motor Problem

josh2500

I have a 2006 Kobelco ED190 Bladerunner that we just rebuilt the motor. When installed in the machine it ran fine, but the stepper motor quit working. There is a stepper motor code on the display. When I go into the service part of the display it shows the voltage and percentage throttle changing when I turn the throttle. However, the stepper motor values don't change. I'm scared we may have fried the stepper motor or the cpu. I don't have a service manual, but am about to order one. From the research I've done it is saying that an "a" adjustment needs to be done. Can anyone tell me how to do this or elaborate on it anymore? Thanks for the help. It is appreciated.