• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Just a few pics

NateV

Occupation
Excavating
Here are a few pics of some of my dad's equipment. There is a Case 60xt skid steer and a Cat 941 track loader missing from the pics.

Pictures

Cat420

Occupation
Construction, small engine and machine shop work
Nice Equipment. I read in the manual for our backhoe that if the exhaust is facing forward during transport, it should be covered to prevent damage to the turbo. Maybe someone else can confirm this.

cat320

Charter Member
Cat420 that is true to any turbo machine with the exhust facing the direction of travel on the trailer .

Cat420

Occupation
Construction, small engine and machine shop work
I was reminded of that after seeing the picture of the backhoe on the trailer. I had never heard that before we bought our machine and thought I would pass it along to save someone trouble later on.