• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Joy Stick parts

Hello,

New to forum and new to mini excavators. Lots of experience on everything from compact tractors to pony start D8's.
I am looking at purchasing a used ex and looked at a Volvo EC35 today. Looks decent on drives, cylinders pins, tracks, etc but looks like it has been beat up on everything plastic. where do you guys look for parts such as joysticks and control panel to right of operators seat?
Owner says it has 2800 hrs and engine and pump were replaced recently, looks like it has been outside and used by people who are rough on it in the cab.
I find several places for the hydraulic part but not the plastic part you manipulate.
Any advice appreciated.

hvy 1ton

Even for compact equipment 2800 for pump/engine is quick. Even if it comes with invoices and oil samples i would be very cautious.