• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JD270 LC wiring schematic

ATCme

Getting frustrated trying to find a wiring schematic for my JD 270. Anyone have a source? Also trying find the pin-out for the denso relays (156700-1840) so i can test them. Slowly everything is dying electronically one by one on my machine and i can't figure out why.

doug2015

Getting frustrated trying to find a wiring schematic for my JD 270. Anyone have a source? Also trying find the pin-out for the denso relays (156700-1840) so i can test them. Slowly everything is dying electronically one by one on my machine and i can't figure out why.

get www.teamviewer.com and i can let you remote into my pc to get all you need in service advisor

270lc.jpg

ATCme

Thanks to everyone for the help. I received the schematic i was looking for last night (pm).