• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

JD-35-d

Southern Man

Occupation
basically retired but work every day,
Just added a new machine to to mix.
Its a repo that I found on machinery finder in MN.
440 hours and a 2013 model.
Former owner managed to bend most of the pannels around the machine.
Dealership is installing a new Hyd thumb and then delivering it to south Georgia for $25,000 out the door.
I'll change all the fluids and filters when it arrives and will most likely replace the worst bent sheet metal.
I am shopping for a hyd auger to drill 12" fence post holes around the farm.

Looking hard at the McMillan X1475 auger, Does anyone have any experience with it?

Does anyone have an operators book on the 35-d in a format that can be emailed? or an extra paper copy to sell?

14890714_huge.jpg14890690_huge.jpg

Rentalstop

John Deere has a good parts website with parts diagrams and a direct link to your local construction dealer. Real time pricing and availability. Obviously you can shop around. John Deere mini ex are made by hitachi. Nice machines. Check Ebay for a manual. I would change the engine oil/filter and hydraulic filter. Maybe sample and test the hydraulic oil. It's Hitachi 46HN. Should not need changed until 2000 hours.
Paladin, Bradco, McMillan all the same company. All good stuff. Private label some OEM attachments.

Congrats on the new addition. Throw some dirt !!

Southern Man

Occupation
basically retired but work every day,
I have an issue that I could use some insight into.

I changed the oil and filter as well as the fuel filter and drained and refilled the fuel tank upon arrival.

When first started for about the first 15 minutes the engine smokes and skips at full throttle. It does not smoke at idle.

any thoughts on what might be my problem?

lantraxco

My guess would be gummy injector, maybe try running some injector cleaner through it? Sounds like maybe it's been setting a while.