• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

IVECO

Williams Marine

Occupation
N/A
Thought this might be a good place to start, prior to getting lost in the www and eventually ending up at YouTube.

I'm looking for a Iveco service manual or a direction to start looking.

Iveco;
40993 8041 I 06.55

Generator;
Runner Genset
Model 358041

Thanks for any input you may have!

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
The last one of their engines I worked on I had to get parts and a book through a Kobelco dealer for a Fiat Allis dozer as I recall owned by the US Airforce. The other option was the Iveco truck dealer that used to be down in Auburn, WA. I don't know if they are still there and I know the Kobelco dealer that was in Pacific is now gone. The fella that used to be the parts guy there now works on his own. I'll see if I can find some contact information for him.

Williams Marine

Occupation
N/A
John C, thank you!

I picked this genset up for a very low price, could not pass it up kind of deal. Wife rolled her eyes.

Other then filters, fluid change I'm sure she will turn over. Would like to go over her and check valve lash etc, prior to rolling her over. I hate scattering parts due to my inpatients...
The gen end had some minor wiring removed, nothing big, like windings.

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
I don't see much in the PNW but here HG Makelim in the SF bay area is pretty good for other brands, maybe they also would know where to look.