• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Intek Truck/Equipment Leasing....They've been good to me.

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
For another equipment/truck financing option, call INTEK TRUCK/EQUIPMENT LEASING, Roseland, NJ (973) 403-7788... John Wohltman, sales rep.

I have a few things with them. The very first time I called, I got the owner, Billy Reitman on his cellphone, riding his bicycle around his town in the morning getting exercise. That's unusual, but I loved it. He said, "get me some information, pictures of the equipment, and we'll get to work on it..." That was for a used Tru Hitch detachable towing unit I was interested in a few years ago.

Next was my 2000 Kenworth W900L...same deal...info, pics, numbers...the deal was done in a week.

Next was a trailer I recently bought. Same deal...info, pics, numbers. Another smooth transaction.

Leasing (for me anyway,) is a great option. It's a lease-purchase structure with a $1.00 buyout at the end. 2 payments up front, some initial fees in the front (can't get away from them nowadays,) and you're on your way to happytown. It's a good alternative to the aggravating banker deal, and it's a good writeoff. If you don't have $1.00 at the end of the lease to buy the piece you have, I'm sure they'll finance that for you too...

If you do business with them and get financed, please PM me...they offer a $100.00 finder's fee to referral people and if you get set up with them, I get $100.00 and I'll split it with you, hahahaha. That way we both win. Just a thought.

I've been through the banker meetings/rejection process one too many times. They aren't your friend if you run a small business. I am so sick of that whole process that I tend to try and pay cash as much as possible for everything, but sometimes you need to get a little help so you don't exhaust all your reserves and throw yourself into a negative scenario. Intek has made that whole thing much easier on guys like me, and they are pleasant to deal with. A unique lender for sure.

Just a thought for people looking for a little different approach....:usa