• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ingersoll Rand SD100TF Vibration problem

carman2

hi to all members having problem with my roller replace vibrating pump after roller stop vibrating also took drum out an check parts inside all is good change drum vibrating motor an it start to vibrate at both hi an low ,after a short while it stop giving a strong vibrate an will only shake the drum replace the vibrating pump a second time it did the same ting work for a short time an gone back to a light shake, check the pump charge pressure with no load 300psi an with load it goes down to under a 100psi also replace filters an getting a good voltage to the high an low solenoid don't what to check again two pumps cant go bad just like that need some help with this one .

carman2

hi to all members still no luck with getting my roller vibrating any info on this problem well help me greatly

MR. JACK

having a problem mine starts vibrating on its own at a stop any help out there and where might i get a wiring diagram