• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

i have a bobcat t 630 two speed model and sometimes wont move or lift after i hit the green button?

Rob Gunn

Sometimes my Bobcat does the same. I find that the lockout pin that needs to move when you hit the green button sometimes is in a little bind. Just a little movement in the joysticks and hit the green button again will help. You should also be able to actually hear the pin retract when you hit the green button.

I have terex's, CAT's, and Kubotas. Usually for me is a seat pressure switch, door switch, or lap bar issue. Pt30 seat switches are a PITA and sometime get bypassed. The Kubotas (if its cold enough) sometime get sticky and I have to adjust the seat stiffness to get them to register.

Hey Rob when you say "lockout pin" is that a solenoid locking out hydraulic pressure? I know wheel loaders do and I never considered whether the lock out on my skid steers was arresting the pilot or pressure to the main spools. I'll have to take a look at a hydraulic schematic.

timstar2

bobcat uses bics system basically locks out the pedals from moving the spool valves until all safety feature are engaged like seat bar . parking brake etc.

Rob Gunn

Hey Rob when you say "lockout pin" is that a solenoid locking out hydraulic pressure? I know wheel loaders do and I never considered whether the lock out on my skid steers was arresting the pilot or pressure to the main spools. I'll have to take a look at a hydraulic schematic.

The solenoid will lock out both the travel of the machine and the hydraulics for lifting arms. I wish I could eliminate this green buttom pain in the butt, however I do realize its a safety function that needs to be in place.

frank grier

Thank you Rob for the reply my bobcat has bis system and
Its like a sulking teenager starts ok safty lap bar down hit the green button and move the joysticks and nothing press two dozen times and move joysticks it might lift or travel or nothing leave it for 20 min and its all good till i stop the machine then back to the begining i think electrical problem as im 450 km from the dealer and the are very vague about this issue i just eonder if i can bypass the system ?

Rob Gunn

I dont know if there is a way to bypass it or not. I have never looked into it. The dealer will tell you "NO" so dont expect to get any help from them. Good luck and let us know what you find out.