• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How to pull codes on a 2006 New Holland TNV75va

beswa

Occupation
Heavy Duty Mechanic
HI all, have a 2006 new Holland TNV75VA and it has the transmission/hydraulic light on, does anyone know of a way to pull the code off the dash with out any soft ware? there are no symptoms just the idiot light is on thank you
Dave

mitch504

Does that one have the digital screen? NH sells a tool for that, but it is just a plug that goes in the diagnostic port with a jumper wire on it. I have one, but if I lost it, I wouldn't buy another. I'd just fab up a jumper wire.

You really need a manual, because that wire lets you get into all of the engine and tranny calibrations. You can get things all out of whack before you know it.

I know I have a manual on a TN75D, I'll look and see if it covers yours.