• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How to crack Contractor's license test?

Allengr

Occupation
Foreman
I need help. I have taken the California Contractor's license test and have failed it. I have with me two 'Guaranteed' pass school books and they have been so useless for me. I am sole proprietor of a small construction company. My colleague advised me to join online program from Freedom Business School (https://www.freedombusinessschool.com/) to prepare for the License test. I need a second opinion. If anyone has any experience with the School, please share.

Thanks you very much.

fast_st

Occupation
IT systems admin
Did your results say which part you failed?

bmckenzie

Occupation
self employed
The school is worth the price of admission , go to the school two days before the test and you will pass the exam if you can remember the answers they give you. If you don't have a good command of the English language it could be a problem though.