• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hourly rate for a Wa450 sized loader?

pp13bnos

I'm currently bidding a job that that requires my 450 loader to be onsite for about 5-6months. In that time, it'll see about 600hrs of use. I'm not looking to get rich, just a honest Hr rate. I understand that different parts of the country can demand different prices. Honestly, this is my first actual job that I'll have the loader on, and don't have even a idea of what to charge. I've used it primarily for farm use for the last couple years.

For what its worth, I'm getting $125 for my Ex120, $65 for my D3.

Thanks in advance.

Welder Dave

I think the hours used may be irrelevant if it needs to be onsite for 5 or 6 month's. What is your operator going to do when the loader isn't being used? I think you should be getting considerably more than for the EX120. It's a 5-6yd. loader and close to 300 H.P. I don't know what loaders charge but off the top of my head, $175-200/hr.