• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hough 80

oldseabee

Occupation
Retired
The scraper is International Harvester, the fork lift at the top was made by Athey, they sold a number of different fork lifts to the Army. They are still in business, you can google and get a web site and a tech help to give you more details. Same with IH.

neelaamee

Sir i am sincerely thankful for your time and help,i could'nt find this info in 10 years,i m planning to sell where they are sitting in ny,this is not my cup of tea.thanks again

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Sir i am sincerely thankful for your time and help,i could'nt find this info in 10 years,i m planning to sell where they are sitting in ny,this is not my cup of tea.thanks again

Guess I missed something! Why did you buy three pieces of equipment with no knowledge of what they were and now you say you are going to sell them because "this is not my cup of tea"?

neelaamee

I am a basically auctions guy and hunt for any and all equipment,i have friends who invest with me ,so i spend 8-12 hrs sifting through auctions,and sometime i find something which has very little time left
in putting a bid on,these were bought in such condition,most of the time i put alot of time to analyze the market price before i jump in,i have been doing this since early 98,got stuck few times,but never lost.