• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hook Lift Trailers

barklee

Are you guys using a Stellar Shuttle hoists on your trailers? That A frame looks just like the two Stellars we have.

renaudineau

Occupation
President / owner
you mean Stellar copied Stronga, in Europe Hook Lift systems are very common. We use our own systems developed over the years, if you take the time to look carefully you will see an evolution in the design of our systems. Ampliroll, palfinger, Hiab, who copied who?

image.jpgimage.jpg

barklee

I wasnt suggesting you copied them directly.... I thought maybe you purchased parts and pieces from Stellar and assembled your own.
I suppose theres only so many ways you can build one of these anyway..... After i looked again i noticed some of your other models look more like a Swaploader, Ampliroll, etc.
Is there some advantage or disadvantage to the A frame style arm?

renaudineau

Occupation
President / owner
I wasnt suggesting you copied them directly.... I thought maybe you purchased parts and pieces from Stellar and assembled your own.
I suppose theres only so many ways you can build one of these anyway..... After i looked again i noticed some of your other models look more like a Swaploader, Ampliroll, etc.
Is there some advantage or disadvantage to the A frame style arm?

My answer was for the other guy (Simplize)
The A style is easier and cheaper to build but the main drawback is the length limitation of the containers, a difference of 2 feet unlike the JIB version that allows the loading of containers with greater length differences, up to 6 feet depending on the model

Simardj

Reno, Nevada office

If you ever expand your territory to the west coast of the United States let me know, That 3-axle 21,000 lb trailer is the best looking trailer out there.

We are planning to open an office in Reno, Nevada during the month of July 2015. We'll keep you posted

Thanks for your support!

renaudineau

Occupation
President / owner
Here are our three new trailers of May with 15 containers and 2 platform

IMG_1830.jpgIMG_1907.jpgIMG_1928.jpgIMG_1946.jpgIMG_1726.jpg

barnbuilder

I really like that first trailer in your first post. Wish I wouldn't have just bought a trailer. You have an enclosed container also?

renaudineau

Occupation
President / owner
Hi Barnbuilder

Yes we have enclosed trailers from 12 to 18' lenght
what trailer are you talking about, the black one or the 2 axles double wheel ?

See your MP

renaudineau

Occupation
President / owner
Our demo for the USA is almost ready to go, it will be shipped from Quebec city September, 10 th.
First stop in Springdale Arkansas. we will tow it through, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah and Nevada.
hook-lift cam3 (4).jpgHere is an overview of the lettering of the container.

renaudineau

Occupation
President / owner
a new accessory for our Trucks and trailers, 16 CU/YD Rear Loader Compactor Hook Lift type

DSC06537.jpgDSC06538.jpgDSC06541.jpgDSC06544.jpgDSC06550.jpg

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Nice. When I was a partner in a garbage collection company we looked into getting one of these bodies for our hook lift and going after residential collection. It's the perfect add on for breaking into that side of the business. Drop the body and pull roll offs and then run a residential route.

renaudineau

Occupation
President / owner
Nice. When I was a partner in a garbage collection company we looked into getting one of these bodies for our hook lift and going after residential collection. It's the perfect add on for breaking into that side of the business. Drop the body and pull roll offs and then run a residential route.

Thank you for the comment CM1995, we are working hard to convince small municipalities that Hook Lift System is a smart choice to reduce the size of fleets.

renaudineau

Occupation
President / owner
We are now working on a new design for one of our customer in Guyana (South America) a Skip Trailer 8 tons lifting capacity, bins from 5 to 12 cu/yd
The design is done, we will start to built the first one next week, 9 are sold

PRESENTATION SKIP LOADER.jpg