• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi Dr ZX

gtplant

Hi guys,

Hopefully somebody can help. I bought a Chinese DR ZX. + Usb Interface cable, however the cd was damaged in transit.
Managed to install WinDR that tool king posted on 4shared and can open program fine. My only problem is I need the drivers for the usb interface.
I plug in the interface and windows won't install any default drivers, WinDR won't pick up the interface either only a COM port that is used by something else.

I hope somebody can give me some sort of help or point me in the right direction.

Much appreciated.

hitachi daft

Occupation
plant fitter
Hi tool king
just wondering if i could also get a copy of dr zx win dr, i bought one from china but cannot get it to work ,got the cable
any help would be great thanks

excavator

After my original Hitachi diagnostic device died I ended up with a palm unit. It recently died and I couldn't find anyone who could work on it so I took a big chance ( I think it cost 30 some dollars) and bought one off e-bay from China. I had my computer guy down load it onto a Panasonic toughbooks laptop, I told him it was from China so he checked it first and it did have a virus on it, so he ran it through some program he has that eliminated the virus and it works great. I am not using the USB cable that came with it since I already have the serial port cables but I have used it now in the last 2 weeks on a - 3 and 5, Zaxis and Zaxis-3 plus I plugged into a Deere 450D and it works on that. So maybe I just got lucky and found the right seller to buy from.

nhwyd

Mine uses the Palm simulator on the laptop and it works on the -3 so it should work on the -2 also. Same basic system.

I'm a little weary of buying a cable and software from eBay, I found one on eBay from the US buts it's $1000 Canadian for it. Is it just a matter of luck finding one for sale?

Markfitterirl

Windr

Hi..I am having the same issue with my dr zx pc version as gtplant I need a driver where can I get this or what can I do to link the software to the interface without one..communication port wont change from com5 in windr and com5 is already in use on laptop..any help would be appreciated

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hi..I am having the same issue with my dr zx pc version as gtplant I need a driver where can I get this or what can I do to link the software to the interface without one..communication port wont change from com5 in windr and com5 is already in use on laptop..any help would be appreciated

Did you go up in the left top corner to options ,click on com port settings to change .

diko93

Occupation
mechanic
dr zx windr

anyone know where i can get the win dr software bought it online but when arrived the disk wont install any drivers properly

br1474

Occupation
SVC. TECH
Dr zx is made to run on an old palm pilot tungsten E2. I can forward you the instructions I found in an old email I got from Deere tech support. I may be able to help you without you needing the diag tool.

szpryczek

Hello
Somebody maybe use china interface usb with emulator Palm. I try this with zx85 zw310 zx130 and zx350 and I can't connect with any machine. The interface is just normall usb to serial converter. I use also Win Dr but also without good resultats. Someone have some experience with this tool???

alaa

Hi guys,
Dr ZX it can diagnosis the Isuzu engine fault code with Hitachi zx200-3
Isuzu AH-4HK 1XYSA-01

alaa

what about the engine is there any diagnosis connector on the dashboard or under to hook up the scan tool