• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi Dr ZX

left hooker

Hi there new to forum in need of some help hope I'm not being to forward as being a newbie but I have a Palm and connector leads for diagnosing Hitachi zaxis range that used to work on my -3 zx180 but the Palm battery went flat some time ago and now that I have recharged it it has seemed to have lost the Dr zx program from it is there a way getting the program and re installing the program????

I have the charger base with USB lead coming from it

All help is gratefully received

left hooker

truecountry

Occupation
Shop Manager and Tech
Thanks for that tool king

I've downloaded the files can see the manual one need to get them on to my Palm witch is a m500 but it the Palm won't work with my laptop that runs Windows 7 is it that I need do to talk to my Palm ???

Left Hooker can you send me this manual in pdf ?

7379df

Just purchased this item and said on website that it will work on a ex 300lc-3. Anyone had any luck this unit working on ex 300? Thanks!

rankothge

hello tool king
i ordered Dr.Zx tool recently (chines version). but it's software cd was damage. could you please clouding it and send me a link?
my email rankothge@yahoo.com.
your any help would be appreciated.
amalka

rankothge

dr. zx not support on ex -3

hello all
i connected dr.zx pc version (chines) in to several hitachi machine, it is not support ex-2 and ex-3 (i connected with ex200-3,ex120-3, ex120-2).
it works with ex-5 and zaxis machine, everybody know that ex-2 and ex-3 (landy) machine have more sensor and solenoid like angle sensor.therefore it is necessary to scan ex-2 and ex-3 machine. anybody have dr.zx tool with support ex-2 and ex-3 machine. any input would appreciate.
thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 610

digger_hunter

Hey guys does anyone know where I can get a genuine Dr ex cable (usb or serial at one end). Pls pm me and I can contact you and if you can source one will pay as well.
Thanks

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Can be bought from Deere dealer or Hitachi dealer .Easy to by here in New Jersey from Deere dealer.Cable will have serial plug with box with four pin plug .Than this a six inch six pin plug with three pins that plugs straight from laptop to machine .Cost about a little over $200 us dollars .

Dr.Dc

being this is an old thread hopefully you can still answer this Question. Are you able to get a hold of service advisor or eve MP.DR for the -5's. for a decent price. Have used both of them and find a wold of difference from DR.ZX

digger_hunter

Can be bought from Deere dealer or Hitachi dealer .Easy to by here in New Jersey from Deere dealer.Cable will have serial plug with box with four pin plug .Than this a six inch six pin plug with three pins that plugs straight from laptop to machine .Cost about a little over $200 us dollars .

Hey tool king. Thanks for the info. Is this a genuine cable and not some Chinese one right? Cuz I've tried a few of the Chinese ones and it looks like the drivers are corrupt or the laptop is not picnjng IT up. I have the PC version WinDr.

Can I buy it off you if that's posisble? I can ring you up with a card or PayPal it to you?

Cheers

Dr.Dc

you know where I can get Mp dr. I have a hand full of Hitachi excavators and it would make a world of difference for me

lesnah86

Help please!!!

The computer version is called WinDr. Th Dr.Zx is a palm pilot version .Then their is tool call Dr EX which is the old estBoth plug into a connectors located in the fuse box .One is called MIC and the other is ISX.The interface tool can be bought from you local Hitachi/Deere dealer.Part number 4476512 it will have the four pin plug on it .Then the is a six pin cable part number 3108616 that plugs right from the machine to the laptop.I use all three versions.I have the DrZX and WinDR software if you need it.
thanks
Ed

Hi Im very needed of the DR ZX laptop software can you send it to my email? thanks in

anhkietkobe

The computer version is called WinDr. Th Dr.Zx is a palm pilot version .Then their is tool call Dr EX which is the old estBoth plug into a connectors located in the fuse box .One is called MIC and the other is ISX.The interface tool can be bought from you local Hitachi/Deere dealer.Part number 4476512 it will have the four pin plug on it .Then the is a six pin cable part number 3108616 that plugs right from the machine to the laptop.I use all three versions.I have the DrZX and WinDR software if you need it.
thanks
Ed

Hi tool king,

Can you offer to me the win DR.Zx (interface tool, cable and software). Hope receive your reply soon

thanks

Kiet