• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi DR EX scantool

Digiltal-IO

Hi there;

I have original Dr.EX Hitachi Kenki Diagnostic Handy Terminal Tool (DHOD-001). Message me if you interested...

JGS Parts

Occupation
Owner JGS Machinery
yeah well guys we have them in stock if anyone is intrested message me as we have it with the PDA or with out so let me know and i will get back to you guys asap same as the CAT ET-3 we have them too if anyone needs them.

JGS Parts

Occupation
Owner JGS Machinery
Also for the guys talking about the ones coming out of china becareful with them as they love to send you the system in chinese only.

CMP PARTS

I have everything but the palm pilot for a Dr EX, message me if interested

Now we are looking for Hitachi DR.EX software.
How much is the DR.EX software?
We have the dr.zx latest version V3.10 but it can support few old EX serial model.
So we need the DR.EX program.
By the way, is the dr.EX date cable same as DR.ZX ?

dieselmax

Occupation
Owner/ operator of machinery business
Drzx

DRZX can be purchased on EBay and Alibaba
Regards,
Ian

Now we are looking for Hitachi DR.EX software.
How much is the DR.EX software?
We have the dr.zx latest version V3.10 but it can support few old EX serial model.
So we need the DR.EX program.
By the way, is the dr.EX date cable same as DR.ZX ?

truecountry

Occupation
Shop Manager and Tech
yeah well guys we have them in stock if anyone is intrested message me as we have it with the PDA or with out so let me know and i will get back to you guys asap same as the CAT ET-3 we have them too if anyone needs them.
Whats the price? sended me Pm

ferdy.gary

Occupation
technician
Dear budget,
I have two EX DOCTOR scantool completed and never used composed by tool, computer and machine cable. If you are already interested on this scantool please contact me : ferdy.gary@gmail.com many thanks, best regards. FGary

Josh87

Just one thing if you don't already know, the only advantage with the the DR EX/ZX is the error codes display and pressure/ flow info, gives you quick setup without having to get dirty hooking up gauges, but in some cases it will also give you false alerts or errors.
What machine have you got and what is your problem.
I have drzx palmone tungsten thing it dose pull codes and some diagnostics

Bigdavis41

ex dr i have one for sale

I have a Dr.EX for sale.It is in new condition with service data book.Book covers from EX60-3 to Ex600-3 and EX60-5 to EX800-5.If interested please reply.
Ive been trying for last 3 years on and off to get My Dr ZX to hookup to my EX120-2 please someone help ! What am i doing wrong.