• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi DR EX scantool

alvin123

google HITACHI DR.ZX software.... you can get many suppliers for it.

1. The Dr.ZX Hitachi excavator diagnostic tool can be installed in pc computer.

The software runs in Plam OS Simulator stablely.

2. The one can be used in Hitachi excavaotr Hitachi EX 2-3-5-6 and ZX-1-3 .

3. Model Number: Hitachi ex-2-3-5 / zx-1-3 / Warranty: 1 year

raolela, Thanks for the information you provided.
FYI, i have bought Dr zx PC version before. The problem is that it is in Chinese which
i don't understand. Besides it only can be install on a PC running XP os - we are using Window 7 nowadays.
I have came across many companies in China selling this things but don't know which
is more reliable. Any suggestion?
I have the PC version and Pda version as well but both don't work.

raolela

Occupation
sell used construction machines
raolela, Thanks for the information you provided.
FYI, i have bought Dr zx PC version before. The problem is that it is in Chinese which
i don't understand. Besides it only can be install on a PC running XP os - we are using Window 7 nowadays.
I have came across many companies in China selling this things but don't know which
is more reliable. Any suggestion?
I have the PC version and Pda version as well but both don't work.

Hi, sir, there is two kind of Hitachi Dr.zx in china, one is software, which is in one CD, and connect with the computer with USB, this is only for XP system, and it is easy to lost..
however another one is palm computer, and it is portable, the hitachi DR.ZX is installed on the palm computer, if your machine is broken, you can check them by this palm.

Anyway, if possible, I suggest you can by palm computer.

busy_builder

Hi Folks

I have a just got a fiat hitachi fh130-3 and the engine reves up to full trottle sometimes, and the other power buttons cannot be selected.
Does anyone know if the Dr Zx software works with fiat hitachi? or if the fh130-3 has seperate diagnostic software?

Regards
PM

DBarron

Dr ZX does work with the FH model, worked on a few FH models and it worked fine. I have one setup left if you want one

busy_builder

Thanks for reply
Do you know where one might be purchased second hand. I have seen ones on the web but mostly in china.
By the way, have you ever had problem with engine going to full trottle for no reason?When it does i cannot select any of the other power buttons. Im thinking it might be the stepper motor.
I was thinking disconnecting stepper motor and putting in cable to manually adjust trottle

Thanks
PM

wsw

I have the program and the adapter for a Dr. EX but you need a palmpilot and one computer cable to make it work. You install the program onto your laptop and then plug in the palmpilot and instal it there. then the palmpilot used with the adapter is your Dr EX. Let me know if I can help e-mail prohelipilot@37.com

ewtop123

Occupation
MY ride
hey i was reading the resent post but i couldnt send you a pm. i have a palm version like alvin123 i read u mention u need a i/o software installed to get it working is there a link where i can get it or hoe does that work thank you! !!

ewtop123

Occupation
MY ride
hey i was reading the resent post but i couldnt send you a pm. i have a palm version like alvin123 i read u mention u need a i/o software installed to get it working is there a link where i can get it or hoe does that work thank you! !!

Send me your email address

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I run both the pc version and the pda verion.I run the pc verion on a Panasonic cf-29 tough book.I The pc verion is in english or the language o your choosing.I like the pc one better because I can lock service and part while scanning machine in my other files.Also the screen is much bigger.You can buy the interface tool from a Hitchi or John Deere .I will get the price and part number an post it .

shopguy

I run both the pc version and the pda verion.I run the pc verion on a Panasonic cf-29 tough book.I The pc verion is in english or the language o your choosing.I like the pc one better because I can lock service and part while scanning machine in my other files.Also the screen is much bigger.You can buy the interface tool from a Hitchi or John Deere .I will get the price and part number an post it .

Yea i have the usb cable from a pc version that dosent work if i could buy a new program to get me going.
thanks

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
shopguy do you have a db 9 pin on you laptop ?That is what i use .I have both programs .Send me a pm so you can get straightened out.