• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi DR EX scantool

bigaidy

i mightnt be able to spell but u must want my top of the range brand new dr.ex.to technical for someone like u to use.it wont fit in the back of a yellow transit.to big.u only play with wee plant in that wee ghost ohh.

cps

Occupation
plant mechanic
Got you Again!!

Just like in Wales when you thought you had a stalker!!

obrian

dr.ex for sale

I have a Dr.EX for sale.It is in new condition with service data book.Book covers from EX60-3 to Ex600-3 and EX60-5 to EX800-5.If interested please reply.

is it still for sale what the cost an do it have all conceting cable

obrian

Interface cable for drzx

I know a guy that has a DR ZX for sale come with a Palm M515 pda, cales software etc covers EX series 2,3,5 and Zaxis series 1, you are probably looking at about 800-900 dollars, normally these dont come up as they are dealer only, could probably get you a DR DX for a lot less but these dont do the Zaxis, also Hitachi have changed the software and cabling for there interface on machines after the Zaxis series 1 and have also got to a DRWin for PC so can be run on a laptop

Iam looking for a interface cable for drzx mine got damage,aready got soft wear an pda can anyone help

dieselmax

Occupation
Owner/ operator of machinery business
DrZX

Hi, had the DRZX listed on e-bay recently, but no takers. If interested let me know and I will relist.
Cheers

mrexfix

hey i only had amate offer a drex couple of week ago im sure it will stil be there only problem its in australia pritty sure over here we use palm piolot to program soft ware touble shoot problems

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
rgl726
Thanks for the replie.I already bough a Dr Ex tool and a Dr.Zx palm pilot with the cables and software.