• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hi all

Kevin McCarty

Occupation
Owner operator - heavy haul - over dimensional
Hi all,

I've hauled heavy equipment and now I'm looking to buy my own dozer and some other stuff to do some work on my land in central Missouri. What I learned from hauling is no matter what you know, there is always a ton you don't.

Last winter I took a piece from Laredo to Labrador City, New Brunswick and wondered if I was the stupidest guy on the planet. It all worked out, blizzard and all, but if I would have broke down up in norther Quebec, that might have been real interesting. But the feeling of having done it right and safe, that was the greatest.

Thanks for letting me babble.

kevin

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Welcome to the forum. There are a few heavy haul guys here. I'm sure you will find it enjoyable.