• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Heres a couple of my 75XT

Snoworks

Charter Member
Occupation
Snowplowing
Digging a foundation/slab for a garage.

Attachments

• dsc00032.jpg
    dsc00032.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,079

Snoworks

Charter Member
Occupation
Snowplowing
Why is my picture so distorted. Original bytes was over 2,000,000 but had to shrink down to 100,000.

I have posted other pictures, on other sites, just never looked that bad.

Chuck B.

Blademan

Charter Member
Occupation
Operating Engineer
Thanks for the photos Snoworks . It's soooo green .*sigh*,are they recent ? Up this way ,it's been white for quite some time now,and I'm always happy to see somewhere in the world it's still warm and green . On another note , how do like the Case ? Treating you OK ?

Rob

Snoworks

Charter Member
Occupation
Snowplowing
This picture was taken in Mid November, in NW Indiana. We recieved about 4 inches of rain in Nov. up till this pic was taken.

As for the Case, I love it. It handles well, and I like the hand controls. It is a little touchy on dry pavement, when turning, but other than that I give it a A+ rating.

Chuck B.

mikegamb

Charter Member
Originally posted by Snoworks
This picture was taken in Mid November, in NW Indiana. We recieved about 4 inches of rain in Nov. up till this pic was taken.

As for the Case, I love it. It handles well, and I like the hand controls. It is a little touchy on dry pavement, when turning, but other than that I give it a A+ rating.

Chuck B.

i thought i saw these pics on equipment trader??? are you selling it???