• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help Please!

pjflyer

DSCN1098.JPG DSCN1099.JPG DSCN1104.JPG DSCN1101.JPG DSCN1099.JPG Got a good deal on a lift. The person I bought it from said it was a Telstra (I think he meant Telsta). No manuals, no data plates, just the lift. He said it has a 70 foot reach. Can anyone identify this so I can get some manuals, plus any info would be great as I have zero knowledge on these things. I see a few smaller "oil lines" that have been disconnected as well. Also I'm wondering how to power the hydraulic pump, can I use an 18hp gas motor with either a belt or chain drive? What would be the optimum rpm ratio to drive this, and which direction (no rotation arrow on the pump)? Lots of questions. I can take more pictures if necessary. Please don't call the phone number on the side, it's not my number.

Thanks

Last edited:

pjflyer

Update. After scouring the web and looking at many different pictures of lifts, I think I found that this is an MTI V6a or MTI/ Teco V6a. If anyone is familiar with this type any info would be helpful. Thanks