• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello , new guy from Chicagooland

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
Hi, I am new here, came to share and scavenge information. I have 10 plus years in Volvo construction equipment, primarily loaders haulers and excavators.

farmerlund

Occupation
Farmer/ excavator
Hey Funwithfuel, welcome to the forum. Can always use a good Volvo guy. I have a 210 excavator so I may need some help. LOL. Do you work for a dealer, construction business or have a repair service?

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
I was working for the Chicago Volvo dealer , sadly the dealership closed on Feb 20th. No warning . Just walked in on Monday to hear, hey guys , we're closing up , pack yer tools and get out. That aside , I'd be happy to help anyone with the little knowledge I've got left. Currently beating the streets for a new place to park my box. Thanks for the warm welcome.