• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello everyone, this is a greeting from China~

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Google translate says: You can call me Randy~
I specialize in the design, production, manufacture and repair of hydraulic cylinders. I hope to have a pleasant exchange with you here~

Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, Randy.

Our Forum Rules say, "Standard English is the official language of Heavy Equipment Forums, all posts must be made in English. Posts appearing in a language other than English will be removed from the Board."

Please comply with this rule, and we will look forward to a pleasant exchange with you as well.

Randy zhang

Google translate says: You can call me Randy~
I specialize in the design, production, manufacture and repair of hydraulic cylinders. I hope to have a pleasant exchange with you here~

Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, Randy.

Our Forum Rules say, "Standard English is the official language of Heavy Equipment Forums, all posts must be made in English. Posts appearing in a language other than English will be removed from the Board."

Please comply with this rule, and we will look forward to a pleasant exchange with you as well.

I am sorry for this, this is my side of the page automatically translated into Chinese.
So do you know how to delete this post? I can post a new one.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
There is no need to delete your post. We just don't have time to translate everything for everybody, all of the time.