• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Heavy machining tools - reamers, drills, milling cutters and more incl box

treemuncher

Occupation
eatin' trees, poopin' chips
I took some tooling in on trade for a piece of equipment. I don't do machining work this heavy for my repair needs so I would prefer to sell it off as a single lot. This includes the 13 drawer tool box with 12 drawers full of tooling. The top drawer, labeled "taps & dies" was empty when I got it. All of the remaining drawers have tooling in them. Lots of R-8 holders & tooling, mounting hardware, adjustable and fixed reamers, twist drills up to 2.375" diameter, slitting cutters up to 8" diameter, horizontal mills (some still new) and more.

This might be the ideal starter set for someone who is getting into heavy machine repair, at a reasonable price. Asking $7,500 for everything in the box with the box included. I will entertain offers as well.

photos of box and drawers 2-4

tool box 1.jpg tool box 2.jpg tool box 3.jpg tool box 4.jpg