• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Heavy equipment news magazine?

coopers

Does anyone know if this magazine is still around? I search for it on the net and it always goes to I think it's the publisher for the magazine but I can't get to a website of this magazine to subscribe. I had access in the past but wasn't sure if anyone knew about this.....

Blake
WA

badranman

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner Cutting Edge Construction Limited
Is this it?

I just tried to subscribe to it and they said it was unavailable through them. :crying

Last edited:

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
Correct... I checked with a contact who is very well versed in the magazine industry and she says that after HEN was bought by Cygnus Publishing, its production run stopped last year.

BTW: I can vouch that Construction Equipment Magazine is a great mag, so if anyone wants to learn more, PM me.

Cat420

Occupation
Construction, small engine and machine shop work
[/QUOTE]BTW: I can vouch that Construction Equipment Magazine is a great mag, so if anyone wants to learn more, PM me.[/QUOTE]

I also think Construction Equipment Magazine is good. I hadn't heard of the other magazine that's out of business now.

BRL

BobcatS250 said:
BTW: I can vouch that Construction Equipment Magazine is a great mag, so if anyone wants to learn more, PM me.

Maybe you could share the web site or subscription contact info here in this thread, instead of all of us having to PM you? Thanks.

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
Hahaha, Larry, ya beat me to it... I was going to get permission but ah well, guess there it is. :)

[Edit: if someone isn't qualified -- student, not a purchaser of equipment, etc, pmaroder @ reedbusiness . com] (no spaces anywhere; I added in the spaces.)

Xing

Last edited: