• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hayes trucks in the logging industry

HDX

I got more to post Ralph, Have been going through boxes of stuff I have not been into for too many years. Now they are out in the open I have to deal with them. So there is copies here for as long as this site remains intact. As for the original stuff I have to do some serious thinking LOL

Doug1966

Occupation
Woodworker
Hi, my dad had a Hayes Tie-tack, he didn't wear ties, PG branch gave it to him when he was looking into buying a truck. I hope my mom still has it! Doug.

HDX

Doug, There was several different versions of the tie tacks. Do you remember if it was the small bear one???

Doug1966

Occupation
Woodworker
Hi HDX , if I remember right it was about 1/2" or smaller, last time I saw it it was still in the baggy it came in. Doug.

Doug1966

Occupation
Woodworker
Hi, it always made me kinda laugh, Hayes trucks and ties, doesn't seem like those go together! I'll see if mom still has it, maybe it will come my way. I think there was a big 4 pin as well , from when Autocar, White Freightliner ,White Western Star and White Trucks were in together. Doug.

RCP57

Occupation
commercial fisherman/part time elf
Well, I guess it's headed to the paint shop.... I have been dreading this since the start so wish me luck!...