• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Grove MZ66B

joelmartin

Occupation
CEO AZ Technical,LLC
Grove MZ66B
S/N 31996
Is it possible to get a shop manual download for this manlift?
Hydraulic and wiring schematics especially?
Thanks

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hi Joe
Let me see what can do . A friend of mine might have them along with the service manual .I have the electrical ones for AMZ39E ,AMZ46E and AMZ51E AND NE versions.

Last edited:

Trevor Baily

Hi Joel have you had any success in finding a download, i have the same model here in the UK and i just can not get any info at all and i need the wiring schematic, if you have any luck could you let me know
Regards Trevor

jim smith

amz51e

I have an AMZ51E that will no longer function from the basket. I am getting power to the basket and the wheels will turn but nothing else happens. I can't seem to find an electrical schematic. When I turn the power on to the basket the red indicator lamp blinks once and then goes out. Any help is appreciated.

thanks

jim

HDC

Hi this is my first time trying this so be easy on me. I have a grove mz46c manlift and am having problems with basket controls. I have none unless I use a jumper wire from 7 to 8 under K2 relay in upper control box. I also have no high idle from either the ground controls or the basket. Last I have no swing function however I have power to each coil and both coils work but move very slow. Hopefully someone can help me get my rig back up and running