• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

GenieZ45/25j

SteveP.

I have a Genie Z45/25J- Carriage stopped rotating from the platform controls but will operate from the ground controls. I replaced and callibrated duel axis toggle switch, checked the O rings in the two control valves which seemed in great condition. Was not sure how to check the counter balance valves and was not sure if could even be an issue if operated correctly from ground control. Totally Stumped...Thank You

56wrench

If it works from the ground, i would say you have a problem with the wire harness that runs up the boom, maybe in an area where it flexes a lot

SteveP.

Do you know if Genie puts spares within the harness? If I can figure out which terminal could possible try a different wire, everything else is working from the platform and ground controls.