• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

genie tmz50/30 fault code 0010

joshuacarne

i am having some trouble with my tmz50/30. i was getting fault code 0015 for a faulty control pad on the lower controls. i put a new control pad on it. the 0015 code went away and now i am getting fault code 0010. what are some common problems associated with that code? Also, could i have done anything while changing out the lower control pad that could cause that code.

VoodooMojo

Occupation
Sr Technical Service Representative
0010 is a communication fault between the upper and lower control boxes.
If you are a fortunate person, it will be in the cable running from upper to lower.
Try plugging the Upper Controls directly into the Lower Control Box. This will eliminate the cable installed on the boom.
Also suspect is the cable on the Upper Control Box. Not only do a continuity test of the wires in the upper controls cable but check for cross-talk between the wires.
If you are not a fortunate person, the problem will be in one of the control boards.