• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Galion 80, 90, 100, 110 and 125 Cranes SERVICE MANUAL

kentc

aryhead, Could I also have the copy of this manual. Thanks a lot. <kentc@landmarkfab.com>

CenterhillCaddy

I bought the crane as a 125. There are no markings on the outside, as the crane has been painted. The tag in the cab shows a model number of kb10. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

ayrhead

I bought the crane as a 125. There are no markings on the outside, as the crane has been painted. The tag in the cab shows a model number of kb10. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

According to the parts book I have; 'these cranes use either a KB or KC Cab'. My book covers the Galion 80,90,100,110 and 125 cranes. It shows a complete breakdown of the cab as well as which cab, KB or KC shows uses which parts...I already sent you an e-mail so if you want the book you know what to do.
Hope that helps you out.:drinkup:canada

ayrhead

Hi All: We own a Galion 90A and have the Service Manual that covers the Galion Crane from Model 80 to 125. We also have the Engine Manual for the Detroit Series 53 Diesel Engine. If anyone wants a digital copy e-mail me back with your e-mail to see what we can do.
Cheers :canada Ayrhead
Here is a picture of our unit when we bought it 3 years ago.

Hi Everyone:
I had someone inform me that my post was slightly incorrect. I tried editing but had no luck.:confused: Here is what I have:
1. Galion Crane 80,90 100,110 and 125 Parts Book 221 pages in Length
2. Galion Crane 150A and 150FA Operators Manual 305 pages in Length Good Maintenance Section
3. Detroit Diesel Series 53 Service Manual (which is the engine that is in my Galion 90A crane) 737 Pages
I apologize in advance if there was any misunderstandings...Take Care and Cheers!:drinkup

truetruth

Galion Manual

Hi All: We own a Galion 90A and have the Service Manual that covers the Galion Crane from Model 80 to 125. We also have the Engine Manual for the Detroit Series 53 Diesel Engine. If anyone wants a digital copy e-mail me back with your e-mail to see what we can do.

Hello from Western Canada...not sure if you are still on this thread but I own a Galion 150 and would love a copy of the service manual you offered. Please Let me know if its possible...Thanks!

truetruth@gmail.com

antonyms

manual

Hi, you still have the service manual, please send a copy to ams_cr@hotmail.com

thanks

Antony

ayrhead

Hi, you still have the service manual, please send a copy to ams_cr@hotmail.com

thanks

Antony
Hi Everyone:
I had someone inform me that my post was slightly incorrect. I tried editing but had no luck. Here is what I have:
1. Galion Crane 80,90 100,110 and 125 Parts Book 221 pages in Length
2. Galion Crane 150A and 150FA Operators Manual 305 pages in Length Good Maintenance Section
3. Detroit Diesel Series 53 Service Manual (which is the engine that is in my Galion 90A crane) 737 Pages
I apologize in advance if there was any misunderstandings...Take Care and Cheers!
Antony The above is what I have. If you are still interested then let me know
Cheers:drinkup

Rysiek

I have Simon aerial crane MP 60 looking for hydraulic oil filter , I have part # 01-238000but not the filter , prefer NAPA number , they have so many in stock