• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Financing used equipment

bgrice33

Hi all,

I'm wondering what are the steps to obtain financing for used equipment, I have looked on the net, but I was hoping there were good suggestions here.

Thanks

Shryock99

Hey man feel free to give me a shout I actually put together financing for business and can answer any questions you might have. my name is Erik and my phone number is 562 285-6924

First financial

Hi there,

You can finance used eq but sometime it will depend on the age of the equipment in hand. Lenders tend to stay away from financing really old machinery.. From my experience, the sweet spot is about 10 years old. We actually specialize in financing equipment, feel free to shoot me an email if you want info or just want to pick my brain on the matter: Joeh@firstfinancialweb.com

Cheers,

Old Junk Man

11143Hwy 90 West Pocahontas Arkansas 72455
Occupation
retired
Get a line of credit and shop for bargains. Rent to buy that way if its not up to snuff you can let them have it back. The down time & repairs on used equiptment will sometimes make the payments on brand new. Ive did ok with used stuff. However I bought it very cheep and im a above average mechanic. In the end If you have a job for it you will find leasing brand new equipt will make you the most money.

Walter Gullory

I would say it would be great if you can have a clear idea of how much you can spend. For used stuff, never go above a specific amount and check rates from more than two options. I remember being in exactly the same situation back in June when I was looking for similar help. I would suggest you make an estimate calculation* before proceeding with the financing. Take into account all factors and all the best.

Source: http://www.truckloancenter.com/truck-loan-calculator/