• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Falcon cameras

Grapple cameras

HI 124,
Do you still need assistance? I work for DC Equipment the manufacturers of the Cameras.

We mounted it of the side of the carriage ,but view is blocked by the ears for the chains. Has any one tried mounting one between the back of the carriage and haulback eye?

Murk100

Occupation
30 yrs GY Operator
Here is what we did 124, Camera bracket sticks out about 6 in. from the carriage and vision clears that ring piece. You can see in the one picture that is the latest update where we changed the bottom mount bolt to the outside and plugged the hole inside the box, also on the mount you can see two bolt holes. I keep the camera on the back hole for yarding uphill and front for uphill also what you cant see is the top bolt mounts which has 3 positions.(works good in steep ground) We got rid off that Falcon Y bracket and use 5/8 bolts with nylock nuts. I also used 1/2 in. Lexan glass on the antennas.
I really really like my Falcon camera been using it coming up on a year. Next time I'm up there I''ll take some more pics shut down right now.

Attachments

• 2 (1).jpg
    2 (1).jpg
    4 MB · Views: 57
  • 2 (2).jpg
    2 (2).jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 50
  • 2 (3).jpg
    2 (3).jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 53
  • 2 (4).jpg
    2 (4).jpg