• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

EX 120-3 Electrical Problems

Murrayg

120-3

HI spitzair, thanks again.The Hitachi EX120-3s give alot of trouble compared to the dash 1 and 5.The 2,3and 4s were only half the machines of the 1 and 5 but i had to discover this after i purchased my dash 3. I have encountered alot of problems so if anyone has problems with them i might be able to help from experience.Regards to you all it is a great site and keep up all the good work.Thanks Pat

Pat
I just bought a 120-3 what year is yours and how many hours. When you get the bugs out of her how does it run?
I have attached a picture of my serial number ( I hope) becase when I phone the local dealer for parts they say they have no listing on that machine , can you shed some light on this Murray

Attachments

• ser#120hitachi.jpg
    ser#120hitachi.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 204