• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Estimating software

JDecker

Hi just wanted to know if any one has used Ground rules earthwork estimating software. Using to calculate cut and fills areas. We are thinking about buying it but wanted to get your thoughts, or if there is any other programs similar that you have found works well thank a lot.

ASPHALT04

Occupation
Owner / Doing whatever it takes to pay the bills!
The company I used to work for purchased "Hard Dollar". I personally did not care for it because it really wasn't a that suitable for the size and type of jobs we were bidding. The job could be completed by the time I could get all the info. entered in!! The other problem I had was that I was in different office and was linked to it though a terminal server. It was horribly slow and almost unusable. (Not relavent to the Software, just companies computer set up.) :bash

In closing I was not impressed with it for what was spent on it. :(